This event is happening on a Tuesday!
We’re moving things around! For the longest time this event happened on a Thursday every second week. This was both due to the availability of the organizers and availability of the venue.
Since we moved the Hack and Learn online last year we changed things around already. We tried new tools, new formats and brought in new organizers.
For the remainder of the year we’re moving the Hack’n’Learn to Tuesdays. It’s still online and free for everyone to join.
Your hosts: Andreas & Jan-Erik.
Bring your ideas, questions & projects and let’s meet.
- What did you work on this week?
- What problems did you solve this week with Rust?
- Are you just learning Rust and want some topic explained?
- Found an interesting crate you want to talk about?
Feel free to join and drop out at any point. Everyone is invited to join us, no travel necessary.
Online meetup instructions
See Chat instructions.
Rust is a language empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
Let’s meet for open hacking and (co)-learning in our bi-weekly learning group!
Everyone is welcome. Rusties of all skill levels meet and hack on cool Rust stuff.
- Never written a single line of Rust, but interested in the language? There will be people around to get you set up and going.
- Already have a project? Just hack on it or find others interested in contributing. If you have something working, you can put it on the big screen and show everyone.
- Don’t have a project yet? There are lots of ideas and cool projects floating around that you can work on!
Here are some ideas if you don’t know what to hack on:
- Install Rust https://www.rust-lang.org/downloads.html .
- Read the Rust book https://doc.rust-lang.org/
- Complete Rustlings (a great beginners course!) https://github.com/rust-lang/rustlings
Your host: Jan-Erik Rediger