Bring your ideas, questions & projects and let’s meet.
- What did you work on this week?
- What problems did you solve this week with Rust?
- Are you just learning Rust and want some topic explained?
- Found an interesting crate you want to talk about?
Feel free to join and drop out at any point. Everyone is invited to join us, no travel necessary.
Online meetup instructions
See Chat instructions.
Notes for this event: In addition to our usual coincidental choice of topics we will dedicate some time for the third (and hopefully last) part of a workshop about Rust Futures. Together we’ll be working through Amos’ Understanding Rust futures by going way too deep.
Rust is a language empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
Let’s meet for open hacking and (co)-learning in our bi-weekly learning group!
Everyone is welcome. Rusties of all skill levels meet and hack on cool Rust stuff.
- Never written a single line of Rust, but interested in the language? There will be people around to get you set up and going.
- Already have a project? Just hack on it or find others interested in contributing. If you have something working, you can put it on the big screen and show everyone.
- Don’t have a project yet? There are lots of ideas and cool projects floating around that you can work on!
Here are some ideas if you don’t know what to hack on:
- Install Rust https://www.rust-lang.org/downloads.html .
- Read the Rust book https://doc.rust-lang.org/
- Complete Rustlings (a great beginners course!) https://github.com/rust-lang/rustlings
Your host: Andreas Klostermaier