- What do you want to talk about?
- What format works for you?
- What tools work for you?
- Do you want to help organize this?
Bring your ideas, questions & projects and let’s meet.
Feel free to join and drop out at any point. Everyone is invited to join us, no travel necessary.
Online meetup instructions
See Chat instructions.
Rust is a language empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
Let’s meet for open hacking and (co)-learning in our bi-weekly learning group!
Everyone is welcome. Rusties of all skill levels meet and hack on cool Rust stuff. Please bring a computer.
Never written a single line of Rust, but interested in the language? There will be people around to get you set up and going.
Already have a project? Just hack on it or find others interested in contributing. If you have something working, you can put it on the big screen and show everyone.
Don’t have a project yet? There are lots of ideas and cool projects floating around that you can work on!
Here are some ideas if you don’t know what to hack on:
- Install Rust https://www.rust-lang.org/downloads.html .
- Read the Rust book https://doc.rust-lang.org/
- Complete Rustlings (a great beginners course!) https://github.com/rust-lang/rustlings
We talked about the following topics:
- Our trusted Rust bard
- Rust on Embedded:
- Functional programming Rust?
- Getting involved as a beginner:
- Rust in safety critical systems